Wow! Those teeth must be interesting to brush- Flossing would be easy.Gavin looks like he's growing up toooooo fast. Can you make it slow down?love,g'ma Jan
I'm so happy to see pictures of your kids and not the birds. :) I love Kate's fangs. I think she should be a vampire for Halloween.Gavin really is a rock star! I can't wait to see his name in lights...even though when I told him I loved him he said "OK"...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow! Those teeth must be interesting to brush- Flossing would be easy.
Gavin looks like he's growing up toooooo fast. Can you make it slow down?
love,
g'ma Jan
I'm so happy to see pictures of your kids and not the birds. :) I love Kate's fangs. I think she should be a vampire for Halloween.
Gavin really is a rock star! I can't wait to see his name in lights...even though when I told him I loved him he said "OK"...
Post a Comment