Happy first day of Spring!! I'm ready for the
season with all of my new dresses. We tried
them on today to make sure they fit. I won't
be wearing them any time soon because
the snow plow just went by!!! But here
is a little style show of some of my favorites.



This shirt was my mommy's when she was little

This was a dress that she wore in Hawaii and my
Grandma Jan made it for her.

This was a Christmas dress mommy wore one year
that Grandma Jan also made. I guess mini skirts
were popular way back then too!!
4 comments:
Katelynn-you look beautiful!!
love,
g'ma Jan
had to come back and add more comments- the "shirt" was a dress mama Jill received for her 1st birthday when we lived in Hawaii! The red velveteen dress matched her cousins dresses for her 2nd Christmas! Lots of fun for grandma Jan to make! And the yellow floral was matched by g'ma Jan's dress of the same fabric. Ahh, we were so cute. l'g'ma Jan
One more thing-I've got pictures to prove my story!
l,
g'ma J
Kate,
I think you got your other part of style from G'pa Randy... Love your socks pulled up! See you next weekend!
Love,
Auntie Sara
Post a Comment