Dines Darlings

3.02.2008

Christmas was hard work.....

Baby Adri was worn out,
Baby Katelynn was tired,

Baby Leo was crashed


And Gavin was wired!



Posted by Gavin and Katelynn's Mommy at 11:06 AM

1 comment:

Leo & Eli's Mommy said...

I really LOVE the picture of Gavin. Every time I see it, I have to laugh out loud!

March 3, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Gavin and Katelynn's Mommy
I'm the busy mommy of Gavin & Katelynn, however, most adults call me Jill. My husband, Ben, and I keep busy with Gavin, who is 5, and Katelynn, who is 3.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Friday Night Dance Party
      • Easter 2008
      • Gavin Loves Hockey
      • February 2008
      • My big brother likes to feed me. He's getting bet...
      • Random pictures from January 2008
      • Christmas was hard work.....
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.